The 17th Annual Rabbit Hunt and Fundraiser
to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Wisconsin will be held on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 at Circle B in Cedarburg, WI.
Rabbit Registration: 11:30 – 12:30
Raffles, games, food, music and fun: 11:30 – 5:30
$25 at the door per person, children 12 and under are free.
3 Person Teams
Returning Team Fee: $75 (or sell 100 event tickets)
New Team Fee: $225 (or sell 100 event tickets)
Rabbit Hunt Special Supporter Fee: $300
- Includes 3 person team entry fee and $300 worth of raffle credits to be used for any of the games during the event on 2/3/2018 (no cash value for unused credits)
Team registration deadlines: Returning teams – January 10, 2019; New teams – January 15, 2019
Find more information on the event and teams here.
- Hunting begins Saturday morning of the event. Blaze orange clothing is suggested.
- All rabbits must be shot with a .22 caliber rifle, a pellet gun, or a bow.
- Anyone 60 years or older may use .410 shotgun
- All rabbits must be registered by 12:30 p.m. at Circle B
- 6261 WI-60 Tunk, Cedarburg, WI 53012
- Located just past 5 Corners on Highway 60
- Each team will receive a lottery ticket for each rabbit shot, which will be pulled in order to determine the winner. No team can win more than once.
- Participants must be 21 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Don’t forget to include T-shirt sizes on registration form.
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
***Reminder: there is a legal daily bag limit of 3 rabbits per hunter***
Rabbits Unlimited is a nonprofit 501(c3) dedicated to raising funds to support the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
email: email@example.com mail: PO Box 80184 Saukville Wi, 53080