Team Entry Form
The 15th Annual Rabbit Hunt and Fundraiserto benefit the
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Wisconsin
will be held on
Saturday February 4th 2017
at the RailRoad Station in Saukville
Rabbit Registration 11:30 - 12:30
Raffles, Games, Food, Music & Fun 12:00 - 5:30
3 Person Teams
Returning Team Fee - $60.00 (or sell 100 event tickets)
New Team Fee - $225.00 (or sell 100 event tickets)
* Hunting begins Saturday morning of the event
some blaze orange clothing is suggested
* All Rabbits must be shot with .22 caliber rifle, a pellet gun or bow
anyone 60 years or older may use .410 shotgun.
* All Rabbits shot must be registered by 12:30p.m at the
200 South Railroad Street,
Located 1/2 block south of Hwy 33, next to RR Tracks, Saukville
* SORRY!!! NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
* Each team will receive a lottery ticket for each rabbit shot, which
will be pulled in order to determine winner. No team can win more
REMEMBER: There is a legal daily bag limit of 3 Rabbits per hunter.
* FOOD & BEER will be included with paid registration.
* Kids 12 years and younger are free
* Guests attending event will be charged $20.00 at door
* Reminder: Participants must be 21 years old or accompanied by a
parent or legal guardian.
*Remember to include T-Shirt sizes on registration form